Keyless Mini Adapter Chuck, with 1/8” Shank, 0-Inch to .039-Inch Capacity, For Bits No. 60-80 | NEW AND IMPROVED (45-01801)
Mini Adaptor Chuck, Dremel® Type | Gyrostools.com
- Chuck (1)
- This Gyros stainless-steel mini chuck has a 0-Inch to 0.039-Inch (0.35 mm – 0.99 mm) range to be used with drill bits No. 80- No-61, ideal for all your precision, and delicate drilling needs.
- 1/8 Inch straight shank for use in flexible shafts, rotary hand tools, hand grinders, and most hand and/or motorized tools and drills.
- The Keyless design of our micro chuck allows one to easily and quickly swap bits, streamlining all your tasks.
- This Gyros Micro Bit Adaptor is being used by Professional Craftsmen, Model Makers, Hobbyists and Do-It-Yourself Hardware Applications, and is a Must Have for all your drilling tasks.
- NEW and IMPROVED, this micro adaptor chuck has been manufactured with quality control to ensure that the collet cut is centered.
The dynamically balanced, compact and streamlined design of our Mini Chuck allows it to spin true and vibration-free even at high speeds. The shank and collet are precision machined from a single steel billet, thus insuring optimum concentricity and balance. The chuck has a collet capacity of 0"-.0390" (#61-#80). This makes the task of centering these tiny drill bits in a hand or electric drill simple and easy. The integral collet design allows your drill bit to spin true, thus avoiding tool wear. Accurate, precise and strong, these chucks have a popular 1/8" shank and can be run at 35,000 RPM. This is what makes the Gyros Mini Adaptor Chuck the preferred choice for use with micro drill bits.