DIGI-SCIENCE? Digital Electronic Caliper |Absolute Measurement, Measures up to 0-6? or 0-150mm | Large High Res LCD Screen | Inches to Millimeter Conversion 2
- ABS MEASUREMENT, TWO MEASURING MODES: Perform Absolute Measurement by activating the ABS switch. One button quick change between measuring modes of inches and millimeters.
- PRECISION | ACCURACY: Measurement Range: 0 - 6? and 0 - 150mm; Accuracy: 0.001? / 0.03mm
- HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL: finely polished hardened stainless steel frame with knurled thumb roller and locking screw ensure smooth sliding and accurate positioning in use
- VERSATILITY: measure inside, outside, depth and step with two sets of jaws and the probe
- BONUS PLUS WARRANTY: Extra replacement LR44 battery along with one battery included, features automatic shut-off and custom fit storage case included for easy transport. 1 year warranty.
The GYROS DIGI SCIENCE Accumatic Pro? Digital Caliper is constructed with stainless steel jaws and slide rule. It is manufactured with only superior materials under precise factory conditions to ensure precision and durability.
ACCUMATIC PRO DIGITAL CALIPER SPECIFICATIONS
Accuracy: Accurately measure within +/- 0.001? or 0.03mm
Range: Measures up to 0-6? or 0-150mm
Jaw Depth: 1-9/16? (outside jaws) / 11/16? (inside jaws)
IN/MM Switch: Allows for quick inch/millimeter conversion
Locking Screw: Sets slide rule position
Output Connector: Easy data output
Display: Large high resolution LCD display
ON/OFF: Auto ON/OFF
Construction: Hardened stainless steel
Battery: Spare 1.5V, SR44 (Silver Oxide Cell) battery included
Battery Life: 3-5 years under normal operation
Measuring Speed: < 1.5m/s
Working Temperature: 0øCª - +4øC
Relative Humidity: 80%
Storage Temperature: -10øC ? 60øC