Gyros DIGI-Science Accumatic Digital Caliper Measuring Tool | 6 Inch Stainless Steel Electronic Vernier Calipers Measures up to 0-6”/0-150mm | Large LCD Display Screen | 2 Batteries Included (50-10150)
- PRECISE AND ACCURATE: This High-Quality Digital Caliper is manufactured with Precise Digital Measurement Technology and has a measurement range of 0-6”/0-150mm with an accuracy measure of ± 0.01"/0.3mm and features inches to millimeter conversion. Constructed with only superior materials under precise factory conditions to ensure precision and durability.
- LARGE LCD SCREEN, EASY TO READ & USE: Gyros DIGI-Science Accumatic Electronic Caliper features a Large and Easy to Read High-Resolution LCD Display helping you get precise measurements quickly and easily. Battery Powered with auto on/off feature for longer battery life and comes with a spare battery.
- UNIT CONVERSION AND ZERO SETTING: This Electronic Micrometer Measuring Tool features a One touch quick change button that enables easily switching inch and millimeter measuring modes as needed. This smart design allows you to easily set zero with one touch button to start a new point of measurement at any point of scale. Ideal for use by Jewelers, Watchmakers, woodworkers, Professionals, and Industrial Workshops.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL: The Gyros Digital Vernier Calipers finely polished full stainless-steel metal frame is equipped with a knurled thumb wheel, and locking screw to ensure smooth sliding and accurate positioning for precise measurement of outside diameters, inner diameters, depth and step. Works perfectly for woodworking, jewelry and watches, and any professional project.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: GYROS DIGI-SCIENCE Guarantees all their Digital Calipers. This Accumatic Pro Digital Caliper Measuring Tool comes with a 100% Guaranteed Product Satisfaction, and 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
The GYROS DIGI SCIENCE Accumatic Digital Caliper is constructed with stainless steel jaws and slide rule. It is manufactured with only superior materials under precise factory conditions to ensure precision and durability.
ACCUMATIC DIGITAL CALIPER SPECIFICATIONS
Accuracy: Accurately measure within +/- 0.001? or 0.03mm
Range: Measures up to 0-6? or 0-150mm
Jaw Depth: 1-9/16? (outside jaws) / 11/16? (inside jaws)
IN/MM Switch: Allows for quick inch/millimeter conversion
Locking Screw: Sets slide rule position
Output Connector: Easy data output
Display: Large high resolution LCD display
ON/OFF: Auto ON/OFF
Construction: Hardened stainless steel
Battery: Spare 1.5V, SR44 (Silver Oxide Cell) battery included
Battery Life: 3-5 years under normal operation
Measuring Speed: < 1.5m/s
Working Temperature: 0øCª - +4øC
Relative Humidity: 80%
Storage Temperature: -10øC ? 60øC