Brass Back Razor Saw with Wood Handle; Top Rated Straight Steel Blade for Fine Cuts; (83-16008) Made in USA
Brass Back Razor Saw
- Brass Back; Reversible Blade, Hardened and Tempered Steel Replaceable Blade (No.84-16008)
- The finest detail saw available today!
- High Quality Handle and Blade; 9-1/4-Inch Overall Length
- Blade is .008” thick and has a very fine kerf; 60 Teeth Per-Inch; 5-1/8-Inch Blade Length, 3/4-Inch Blade Cutting Depth
- Great for cutting rod & thin tubing, mitering, slotting, slitting, and sawing very delicate parts
The Gyros razor saw, with its renowned brass back, delivers superior performance when cutting wood, plastic (such as styrene) and soft metal. Ideal for cutting rod & thin tubing, mitering, slotting, slitting, and sawing very delicate parts. Good for miniature work. A long time model makers' favorite. Our blades feature a long lasting, hardened and tempered, 60 teeth per inch, untra thin .008" thickness, replaceable blade that can be reversed in the holder for delicate work requiring a pull stroke. Cuts perfectly straight and leaves and absolutely clean finish without a burr which means less work in fitting and gluing parts together. The finest detail saw available today.