GYROS Gents Dovetail Razor Saw, Straight Solid Brass Back, Super Fine 60 TPI, Great for Woodworking, Cutting rod & thin tubing, Mitering, Slotting, and Slitting, Wood Handle with Handy Pouch (83-16008)
Brass Back Razor Saw
- HIGH QUALITY SUPER FINE CUT: This Gyros Precision Hand Saw is fitted with a super-thin (.008”), hardened steel blade with a fine cut of 60 teeth per inch (60 TPI) to ensure a clean, burr-free wood edge with close to no splintering or cracking.
- FOR TRIM & DELICATE WORK: Our Gents woodworking pull saw is the ideal trim saw for all delicate cutting jobs. With a 5 1/8” steel blade and 3/4” cutting depth, this is the most favorite razor saw for professionals, model makers, and DIYers seeking woodworking craftsmanship.
- SUPERIOR CONTROL & GRIP: This much sought-after brass back pull saw ensures superior control resulting in a perfectly straight cut. This 9 1/4” long Hand Saw features a hardwood handle for a better and stronger grip to keep you from slipping or dropping it.
- FINEST HAND SAW: Gyros takes pride in the quality and craftsmanship of all their products. This small hobby saw is currently the finest saw available on the market making it the only saw fit to cut and saw not only wood but plastic, brass, aluminum, and precious metals as well.
- REPLACEABLE BLADE: This Small back Saw’s blade can easily be replaced and/or reversed in its brass back for sawing on the Pull/Push stroke for a wide variety of jobs. Use Gyros Replacement blade SKU 84-16008.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The Gyros razor saw, with its renowned brass back, delivers superior performance when cutting wood, plastic (such as styrene), and soft metal. Ideal for cutting rod & thin tubing, mitering, slotting, slitting, and sawing very delicate parts. Good for miniature work. A long-time model makers' favorite. Our blades feature a long-lasting, hardened and tempered, 60 teeth per inch, ultra-thin .008" thickness, a replaceable blade that can be reversed in the holder for delicate work requiring a pull stroke. Cuts perfectly straight and leaves an absolutely clean finish without a burr which means less work in fitting and gluing parts together. The finest detail saw available today.